Terms and conditions
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Although the administrators and moderators of Answers/Classifieds will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this Answers/Classifieds, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of ExpatsToday.com will be held responsible for the content of any message.
- By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- These Terms and Conditions may be revised periodically and without notice.
Question & Answers
- Question & Answers should be posted in English Language only.
- Advertising, spamming and trolling is not allowed.
- We also do not allow posts or links to sites that are sexual in nature.
- Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.
- We reserve the right to remove offensive questions & answers without notice.
- You cannot post any affiliate or referral links, or post anything asking for a referral. Such posts will be subject to removal.
- You cannot post advertisements or notices for contests.
- We also reserve the right to ban anyone who wilfully violates the rules.
ExpatsToday.com Classifieds is a platform for users to connect with one another. ExpatsToday.com Classifieds does not participate in, nor is it a party to, any classifieds transactions. ExpatsToday.com Classifieds does not screen or control users who may sell, buy, or trade using ExpatsToday.com Classifieds, nor does ExpatsToday.com Classifieds review, endorse, guarantee or authenticate all listings offered for sale or trade. Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- All advertisements are posted not by ExpatsToday.com, but users of ExpatsToday.com.
- ExpatsToday.com disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the ExpatsToday.com Classifieds.
- Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services. They must resolve any disputes that may arise in their dealings.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, Pornographic or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned.
- You agree that ExpatsToday.com Classifieds have the right to remove, edit, move or close any Advertisement at any time should they see fit.
- Advertisment should be posted in English Language only.
- Your IP address and browser informations will be captured when you post in answers and classifieds sections for security reasons.
- As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent the webmaster, administrator and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Links to third party sites
- Some links in this website will let you leave this web site. The linked sites are not under the control of ExpatsToday.com and ExpatsToday.com is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. ExpatsToday.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ExpatsToday.com of the site.